OIL SYSTEM VACUUM PUMPS: Everest is one of the leading worldwide manufacturers of vacuum pumping systems. This pumping system comprises of Dry Screw Vacuum pumps, Mechanical Vacuum Boosters, Reciprocating pumps, Liquid ring pumps etc. In its latest development Everest introduces Oil Syst Vacuum Pumps with sealing fluid as oil for applications requiring high level of vacuum with minimum running cost. This is highly engineered product with lots of development and research for years with in its back. With the experience acquired through decades of engineering, research and continual investment in the latest technological and advanced machinery. Know –how Everest’s product is today synchronous with high quality, high efficiency, robust construction and maximum reliability.
COMPOSITION OF OIL SYST VACUUM PUMPS:
Oil Syst basically composes of the following components.
· Oil Syst Vacuum pump with motor.
· Air liquid separator to vent air free of oil “smoke” or fumes.
· Centrifugal pumps.
· Heat exchanger specially designed for optimal performance.
· Pressure relief valve to release the excess pressure developed, If any.
· Flow meter to monitor the required flow.
· Temperature and pressure gauges to monitor the readings.
· Non return valve(NRV) at the suction of the system to prevent back streaming of oil.
FEATURES OF OIL SYST VACUUM PUMPS:
· Complete vacuum package self cooled with full recycle of oil.
· Vented air free of oil “smoke” or fumes.
· Capacity to handle gases with suspended particles.
· Low noise level and low vibration.
· Shut-off volume <5mbar. However with mechanical vacuum boosters we can achieve a vacuum of < 1mbar.
· Turnkey and compact packages.
· Custom adaptation to meet specific installation and requirements.